KAP Empowerment Networking
"We Help Professionals with their Endeavors".
We are the only company to primarily focus on Public Private Partnerships (P3) since 2006. KAP operations are spread across countries of the world to serve this need. KAP Network consists of core partners surrounded by interlocking networks of consultants and affiliates in key trading countries and disciplines... read more.
KAP Feature Project Feed
KAP Project Mgmt
"We Help Projects Explore Alternative Paths ".
KAP project operations are spread across countries of the world.
With a Project Portfolio in excess of 600mm USD KAP is poised to... read more.
About Knight Advisory & Planning Focus Points
Knight Advisory & Planning Public Partnership (P3).
Knight Advisory & Planning Project Management.
Knight Advisory & Planning 3 Phase to Global
Knight Advisory & Planning Business Divisions.
Knight Advisory & Planning Worldwide Reach.
Knight Advisory & Planning World Trade Center 3G.
Knight Advisory & Planning Tri Sector.
Knight Advisory & Planning Financing/Banking.
Knight Advisory & Planning and Globalization.
Knight Advisory & Planning Infrastructure
KNIGHT ADVISORY INFRASTRUCTURE STRATEGY
Knight Advisory & Planning is its own entity (not to be confused with any other Knight Entity) and has built its own relationships through its own proven history. We do not claim to be affiliated with any other resources beyond our own. We believe this approach differentiates us from our competitors.
Knight Advisory & Planning infrastructure consists of its strong network of consultants and agents, its affiliations and representations. Knight Advisory Partners, Investments, and Access to the world marketplace are its greatest assets.
Knight Advisory & Planning has entry and representation at senior and working levels of selected governments.
United States, Japan, People's Republic of China, Republic of Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore, Philippines, other ASIAN states India, Arab States, European Economic Community, CIS and East Europe, Canada, Florida, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Ecuador, Paraguay, other Latin American states Nigeria and other African states.
Knight Advisory & Planning has entry and representation with the international business community in:
* Selected countries
* posturing for international strategic alliances
* Business and commercial groups
* Technological Alliances
* Financial groups
* Manufacturing Alliances
* Industry leaders
Companies considering strategies like Re-position, Diversification, Acquiring or Selling technology, Market Expansion and Revitalizing operations cannot afford to ignore any potential ally or opportunity. Partnership with Knight Advisory & Planning International Licensing not only provides clients with global access to strategic prospects, but with the key services that bring alliances to fruition quickly.
Knight Advisory & Planning affiliates can also act as specialists or as a turnkey service when opening new markets in Europe, Florida, America, or elsewhere.
We have the network in place for
• Foreign market research
• Competitive analysis
• Identification of special market characteristics
• Distribution and Market access
• Industry and governmental standards and specifications
• Intellectual property issues, media contacts,
• Establishing a service support structure
Our International capabilities feature strong ties and thorough knowledge of both the high technology and business sectors of the Florida, Latin America, North America, and Western Europe. And we have immediate access to a second network of senior and working-level government officials in key countries.
The Knight Advisory team is composed of Global-Technology professionals such as Knight Advisory, IBM, Oracle, SAP, BMC and BEA. Along with local private-sector companies, and people from within the specific government agencies, these rotating In and out as the E-Government team moves through agencies multi-layers integration's into high level Internet data centers with Knight Advisory strategies worldwide.
Knight Advisory & Planning Clientele:
"We Help Governments In Their Best Endeavors".
KAP operations are spread across countries of the world.
KAP Network consists of core partners surrounded by interlocking networks of consultants and affiliates in key trading countries and disciplines... read more.
"Knight Advisory’s Private External Banking Solutions for Global Clients".
"Knight Advisory’s Municipal Solutions for Global Clients".
The Mission of the Knight Advisory program developed in conjunction with select vendors is to provide comprehensive project management solutions across the world to municipalities... read more
"Knight Advisory’s Continuing Education for Global Clients".
The Mission of the Knight Advisory Continuing Education Project is to credit Master Project Managers (MPM) and Certified International Project Managers (CIPM) with P3 education that meets the AAPM & GAFM requirements for PDUs... read more
With such extensive services and infrastructure Knight Advisory & Planning holds an esteemed clientele.
The Clientele of members of the Knight Advisory & Planning Group includes:
• International Governments and Government Agencies to determine Specifications, Strategic Planning, and Build-Out for Information Technology and Telecommunications Infrastructure
• Florida and National Enterprises which realize the need for New Strategic Approaches and Leveraged Resources to merge with the Global Economy
• "Brick and Mortar" Industrial Companies that are seeking to diversify into High Technology and/or Leading-Edge Manufacturing Techniques, often with Equity Investments
• Technology Development / Technology Services Groups searching for ways to Accelerate Development or Expand their Operations Domestically and/or Internationally
• Companies seeking to Supplement their Comparative Advantages through Strategic Alliances, Cross-Licensing, Co-Branding Strategies, Consortia, Equity or Technology Exchanges and Joint Ventures
• Expanding groups desiring to develop Overseas Operations or Penetrate New Market areas in the Global Marketplace
• Florida and National Companies that are seeking assistance in Acclimating to the Modern Technological Advances for the Global Economy
Knight Advisory Portfolio Management
"Knight Advisory & Planning’s Private Portfolio Management Solutions for Global Clients".
The Mission of the Knight Advisory & Planning Portfolio Management Program is developed to provide comprehensive private project, program, and portfolio management solutions across the world. With an estimated value of over 800mm USD in project portfolio management we have the experience to manage your company to the next level with our approach...read more
Knight Advisory Government Affairs
"Knight Advisory & Planning’s Government Affairs Solutions for Government PPP transactions".
The Mission of the Knight Advisory & Planning Government Affairs Division is structured to implement Public Private Partnerships (P3) in a competitive model that maximizes Portfolio Management for Quasi-Government entities. With key government relationships in the Caribbean, and United States we are poised to model P3s into the next decade. With access to a project portfolio offering, with historical project planning values in excess of 500mm USD, Knight Advisory & Planning has the capacity to structure your P3 projects in a fungible solution with our approach...read more
(1) Quality Networking Opportunities That Yield Profitable Partnerships.
(2) Knight Advisory; an Authorized Florida & Texas Project Manager.
(3) Florida: Helping Women Design Business Blueprints.
(4) Knight Advisory holds a seminar on opportunities in the Florida-USA relationship.
(5) Knight Advisory Team Proposal.
(6) Knight Advisory Service Before Self.
Knight Advisory & Planning development team looks to identify projects that promote neutral zone development into 220 global markets. Tri-Sector alignment, key mission identifier codes, and strategic investment banking options allow for unique appropriations. See if you qualify by reading more.
Visit Our Staff Members Past Project Websites
www.intuitiveproductsonline.com | www.nexionbiosciences.com | www.heritagekeyvillas.com | http://ims.money/patent-presentation | www.clubevi.info | https://www.neighborhoods.com/bridgeford-crossing-davenport-fl | https://gid-bank.com/ | https://www.wairakei.co.nz/
Partner(s) & Strategic Relationships
Visit Our Partner Websites for Services Offered: